Open Beta - October 19th, 2016 - Version 0.85 "Ascension"
From Skyforge Wiki
UPDATES/FIXES[edit | edit source]
Important[edit | edit source]
- Since we added pirate costumes to the game, Eye Patch was added to the Style Room for female characters. Male characters already had this item.
- Added new chapters for the Gravedigger story (7-10). They are available to everyone who has not unlocked that storyline yet. You can start on this quest chain in the Stories interface.
- Fixed the issue where Premium subscription would not always increase the Knowledge of Enemies reward for quests.
- Players who completed all quests in one or several regions before the Ascension update have received Knowledge of Enemies in the same amount as they would have for completing those regions for the first time. (under investigation)
- Fixed the issue that prevented players from completing certain regions for the first time. All quests now appear correctly.
Flavius's Laboratory[edit | edit source]
- The Laboratory quests can now be completed in the Sudden Attack of the Oceanids adventure.
- When you complete the Laboratory quests using Stimulants, the character gains Combat Superiority. Missing Combat Superiority will be added to player’s accounts later.
Campaign[edit | edit source]
- In the Aelion interface, you can now see Stimulants in the list of currencies.
- Removed some filters from the globe.
- Fixed the issue where the quest list would display quests from temples of classes that were not currently active.
- Characters created before September, 15th, will no longer receive the Liberated Region quest after completing Alakur Island.
Interface[edit | edit source]
- When targeting an NPC or your own character, you will no longer see the hint about the social panel (G key).
- Fixed the description for the Factory 501 card when it is not available.
- Temporarily removed Metal and Chitin from the Stories interface.
Original Interface Theme[edit | edit source]
- In the Battle History interface, titles are now displayed correctly.
- Changed the font color for item names in the Market.
- Fixed the font color in the Stats interface.
- Changed some of the colors in the design of adventure cards.
Tol-Monter[edit | edit source]
- Marena can no longer led away from the battlefield.
- Reduced damage from electric and water spheres that pop up during the battle against Protheus.
Coming of Tol-Monter[edit | edit source]
- Coming of Tol-Monter directive can now be skipped for 1 Stimulant.
Marena[edit | edit source]
- Healing orbs will now spawn only when the boss’s health drops below 70%.
- Damage from lightnings has been reduced (in the champion version the damage grows over time), and the area of effect increased to 3 yards. Like before, lightnings inflict damage in an area and can free from water prison. Marena stops shooting lightnings when there are no targets trapped in water prison.
- Removed the ability that increased the boss’s damage if they lost health points too quickly.
Operation Medea[edit | edit source]
- Buds that restore health to Tripolium can now be destroyed.
Oceanid Flagship[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the bug where Loggh the Brawler would occasionally fail to recover health in pools left behind by Reef Khelps.
- Pools left by Reef Khelps now exist for 2.5 minutes instead of 6, and the healing effect has been reduced 3 times.
Visualization[edit | edit source]
- Wearing a ghost costume no longer changes the character’s hairstyle.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Dummies are once again available in the Training Hall. You can test your skills against them.
- Fixed the bug where some players would stop gaining Knowledge of Enemies.
- Fixed the bug that prevented some players from getting new quests from Bastions.
- Added Priority Tasks tutorial. Players that have access directives can receive it in the Divine Observatory.
KNOWN BUGS[edit | edit source]
- When getting a reward for completing a quest, the information about the reward may fail to appear.
- The Preacher module temporarily fails to increase the duration of divine form.